Last weekend I was busy ordering Christmas gifts (almost done!) and putting more stuff in my Etsy store. But as I was digging through some of my unlisted inventory I found things I’d forgotten I’d bought! Oh jeez. Does this happen to anyone else?? It was a surreal experience. I suppose it was bound to…
Do you scour thrift stores, yard sales, flea markets and estate sales looking for cool vintage and antique treasures? Me too! After years of collecting I’ve channeled my passion for vintage things into a small business. In this blog I share a few of my favorite finds and hunting adventures. Would love to hear about your fabulous finds and adventures too. Don’t be a stranger!
- End-of-Year Reflecting and 2019 Buying Focus
- Free Books? I'll Be There!
- Why I Don't Buy Jewelry Jars
- Antique Metal Jewelry Caskets
- Find of the Week: Vintage Busch German Binoculars
- My Vintage Predictions for 2019: Hot or Not
- Find of the Week: Antique Bohemian Garnet Clover Pin
- Birth of a Collection...or What Do You Collect?
The fine print…
Thanks for stopping by. Copyright © 2013-2018, huntingforvintage, Karen Ratzlaff. All rights reserved.