Lately I’ve been tinkering with my vintage Etsy store. Offering free shipping on some items. Reviewing prices and search key words. Putting some items on sale. Deciding to put others in my donate pile. Overall not much fun, but hopefully these decisions will pay off in the future. Here’s what I’m not doing much of…buying!…
Do you scour thrift stores, yard sales, flea markets and estate sales looking for cool vintage and antique treasures? Me too! After years of collecting I’ve channeled my passion for vintage things into a small business. In this blog I share a few of my favorite finds and hunting adventures. Would love to hear about your fabulous finds and adventures too. Don’t be a stranger!
- Why I Don't Buy Jewelry Jars
- Did I Find 200-Year-Old Meissen?
- Life, Finds and Sales
- Old-Fashioned Linens--Worth Selling?
- Oh Sears...I Wish You Well
- Find of the Week: Antique Wood & Brass Brace Drill Tool
- What I'm Buying...or Not!
- Steampunk Fabulousness
- Finding Antiques in Unlikely Places
- "Hello Dolly!"
The fine print…
Thanks for stopping by. Copyright © 2013-2018, huntingforvintage, Karen Ratzlaff. All rights reserved.