Perhaps this is an odd topic for someone who sells stuff and, in general, likes stuff. But I do think life is best lived when the things we have in it are needed, used and/or adored. And I’m happy to say most of my things are much adored. Like this big Mexican silver and gemstone cross. I…
Do you scour thrift stores, yard sales, flea markets and estate sales looking for cool vintage and antique treasures? Me too! After years of collecting I’ve channeled my passion for vintage things into a small business. In this blog I share a few of my favorite finds and hunting adventures. Would love to hear about your fabulous finds and adventures too. Don’t be a stranger!
- Why I Don't Buy Jewelry Jars
- Did I Find 200-Year-Old Meissen?
- Life, Finds and Sales
- Old-Fashioned Linens--Worth Selling?
- Oh Sears...I Wish You Well
- Find of the Week: Antique Wood & Brass Brace Drill Tool
- What I'm Buying...or Not!
- Steampunk Fabulousness
- Finding Antiques in Unlikely Places
- "Hello Dolly!"
The fine print…
Thanks for stopping by. Copyright © 2013-2018, huntingforvintage, Karen Ratzlaff. All rights reserved.