I’ve been working on a post about buying homely, weird stuff and what do I end up buying lately but more sweet, pretty things. Oh well. They’re good too! First let me say I normally don’t buy dolls. I see them in the same vein as clowns and African masks…kinda creepy. But when I spotted…
Do you scour thrift stores, yard sales, flea markets and estate sales looking for cool vintage and antique treasures? Me too! After years of collecting I’ve channeled my passion for vintage things into a small business. In this blog I share a few of my favorite finds and hunting adventures. Would love to hear about your fabulous finds and adventures too. Don’t be a stranger!
- End-of-Year Reflecting and 2019 Buying Focus
- Free Books? I'll Be There!
- Why I Don't Buy Jewelry Jars
- Antique Metal Jewelry Caskets
- Find of the Week: Vintage Busch German Binoculars
- My Vintage Predictions for 2019: Hot or Not
- Find of the Week: Antique Bohemian Garnet Clover Pin
- Birth of a Collection...or What Do You Collect?
The fine print…
Thanks for stopping by. Copyright © 2013-2018, huntingforvintage, Karen Ratzlaff. All rights reserved.