First a happy new year to one and all! For me last year was one of simple joys and pleasures. Visits back East to visit family and friends top the list as do moments spent journaling in my garden, coffee with friends and hunting for vintage things! At the end of December, as I thought…
Do you scour thrift stores, yard sales, flea markets and estate sales looking for cool vintage and antique treasures? Me too! After years of collecting I’ve channeled my passion for vintage things into a small business. In this blog I share a few of my favorite finds and hunting adventures. Would love to hear about your fabulous finds and adventures too. Don’t be a stranger!
- Buying Rust: The "Frank & Shirley" Brass Tray
- Did I Find 200-Year-Old Meissen?
- Find of the Week: Rosenthal China Dish
- Don't Be Seduced by Cheap Jewelry
- Thought for the Week
- "Oh Fudge" and "Oh Yes" Moments in a Reseller's Life
- Forgotten Stuff and Moving Forward
- Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend...Really??
- A Painting that Found Its Way Home
The fine print…
Thanks for stopping by. Copyright © 2013-2018, huntingforvintage, Karen Ratzlaff. All rights reserved.