Yes, I’m still on my art buying kick, but will need to stop soon as our house is starting to look like an art gallery! Which, now that I think about it, is really not a bad thing. 🙂 Growing up we had very little art. Just wasn’t a priority or a passion for my…
Do you scour thrift stores, yard sales, flea markets and estate sales looking for cool vintage and antique treasures? Me too! After years of collecting I’ve channeled my passion for vintage things into a small business. In this blog I share a few of my favorite finds and hunting adventures. Would love to hear about your fabulous finds and adventures too. Don’t be a stranger!
- Buying Rust: The "Frank & Shirley" Brass Tray
- Did I Find 200-Year-Old Meissen?
- Find of the Week: Rosenthal China Dish
- Don't Be Seduced by Cheap Jewelry
- Thought for the Week
- "Oh Fudge" and "Oh Yes" Moments in a Reseller's Life
- Forgotten Stuff and Moving Forward
- Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend...Really??
- A Painting that Found Its Way Home
The fine print…
Thanks for stopping by. Copyright © 2013-2018, huntingforvintage, Karen Ratzlaff. All rights reserved.