A quick trip to my neighborhood Goodwill early Sunday morning before church yielded a bit of blue Delftware still on a cart that had just been wheeled out from the back room. It’s always exciting to have first whack at stuff on the carts. Some times stuff is often piled so haphazardly that it’s amazing things…
Do you scour thrift stores, yard sales, flea markets and estate sales looking for cool vintage and antique treasures? Me too! After years of collecting I’ve channeled my passion for vintage things into a small business. In this blog I share a few of my favorite finds and hunting adventures. Would love to hear about your fabulous finds and adventures too. Don’t be a stranger!
- End-of-Year Reflecting and 2019 Buying Focus
- Free Books? I'll Be There!
- Why I Don't Buy Jewelry Jars
- Antique Metal Jewelry Caskets
- Find of the Week: Vintage Busch German Binoculars
- My Vintage Predictions for 2019: Hot or Not
- Find of the Week: Antique Bohemian Garnet Clover Pin
- Birth of a Collection...or What Do You Collect?
The fine print…
Thanks for stopping by. Copyright © 2013-2018, huntingforvintage, Karen Ratzlaff. All rights reserved.