First things first, yesterday was a good day. I got six things listed in my Etsy store. Now I know what you’re thinking…“Six??! That’s nothing.” But for me that represents two-and-a-half hours of work. I had to choose the items to list. Some had to be researched. Others needed to be ironed. All needed to…
Do you scour thrift stores, yard sales, flea markets and estate sales looking for cool vintage and antique treasures? Me too! After years of collecting I’ve channeled my passion for vintage things into a small business. In this blog I share a few of my favorite finds and hunting adventures. Would love to hear about your fabulous finds and adventures too. Don’t be a stranger!
- Why I Don't Buy Jewelry Jars
- Did I Find 200-Year-Old Meissen?
- Life, Finds and Sales
- Old-Fashioned Linens--Worth Selling?
- Oh Sears...I Wish You Well
- Find of the Week: Antique Wood & Brass Brace Drill Tool
- What I'm Buying...or Not!
- Steampunk Fabulousness
- Finding Antiques in Unlikely Places
- "Hello Dolly!"
The fine print…
Thanks for stopping by. Copyright © 2013-2018, huntingforvintage, Karen Ratzlaff. All rights reserved.