Lately my little neighborhood thrift store (just over a mile from my house) has done alright for me. I popped in today on my way to the grocery store and found two quality vintage items. First I spotted this taped-up bundle of four bar tools. They are quite heavy with solid brass handles. I tried looking for…
Do you scour thrift stores, yard sales, flea markets and estate sales looking for cool vintage and antique treasures? Me too! After years of collecting I’ve channeled my passion for vintage things into a small business. In this blog I share a few of my favorite finds and hunting adventures. Would love to hear about your fabulous finds and adventures too. Don’t be a stranger!
- Why I Don't Buy Jewelry Jars
- Did I Find 200-Year-Old Meissen?
- Life, Finds and Sales
- Old-Fashioned Linens--Worth Selling?
- Oh Sears...I Wish You Well
- Find of the Week: Antique Wood & Brass Brace Drill Tool
- What I'm Buying...or Not!
- Steampunk Fabulousness
- Finding Antiques in Unlikely Places
- "Hello Dolly!"
The fine print…
Thanks for stopping by. Copyright © 2013-2018, huntingforvintage, Karen Ratzlaff. All rights reserved.